I want to start this but don't know how?

Well it is basically like this, I saw a nice product in other Euripean country that is not avaible to buy in my homeland and I want to somehow "pay" the EU company to export that product in my country and try to make a profit like that I think of it like this, "Coca Cola" has no factory in my... show more Well it is basically like this, I saw a nice product in other Euripean country that is not avaible to buy in my homeland and I want to somehow "pay" the EU company to export that product in my country and try to make a profit like that

I think of it like this, "Coca Cola" has no factory in my homeland, I pay them to place their product on my homeland market and if they profit I profit

I dont know how that is called but Im sure someone will help me

thank you in advance
Update: NOTE: product is COMPLETE and is allready on the market, but I want to pay the company to place that product on market in my homeland