Have to live in household when working for a family business?

According to the town/state law in Kansas you have to live in the residence to work for the family business ( that's based out of the household) . Is there anyway around this law?
Update: "Go with the flow"-- This is my real question. I live with my significant others parents because we all work together in the family business. We had to get paperwork from the town because the neighbor tried to claim we were not a legal business and that paperwork states we all have to live in the... show more "Go with the flow"-- This is my real question. I live with my significant others parents because we all work together in the family business. We had to get paperwork from the town because the neighbor tried to claim we were not a legal business and that paperwork states we all have to live in the household to work for the business since it's out of the home.
Update 2: "rtfm"-- Thank you! This is exactly what I'm talking about. That is the issue though, the neighbor hates the family and I know I wouldn't be able to get his signature on anything because he whines about every little thing that goes on over here. So I guess I'm screwed. Thanks for the answer.