Taylor asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Can someone give me some weight loss tips?

I do gymnastics and dance. I am a female, 13 yrs, 5'4 and about 130 lbs. I feel gross. I at least want to be 100. I am planning on running in the morning along with an excersize video, at school we run for 5 minutes every day, in the evenings I will take my dogs for a walk, and doing gymnastics/dance stuff downstairs. Can anybody give me any weight loss tips.

Favorite Answer

Drink more and more water and don't eat oily and junk food . Walking, gymnastic and dancing are good way to reduce weight. You will achieve your desired weight in some days.. Keep going..

first of all 100 pounds is way underweight for your height, how do i know? because im 5'4 too. id say your goal should be to lose about 12 pounds tops, anymore than that you will look scary and i know how you feel because at 130 im not happy with my body either. but its better than being 169 pounds, which i once was.

i lost about 46 pounds in two years, by dieting, just counting calories. i would never work out because i feel like theres no point to adding muscle when theres still fat to get rid off plus working out can sabotage you into eating more. but anyways im not a doctor or any type of professional, so you should find out whats the best nutrition plan for you from an expert

I am also trying to shed a few lbs.. BUT my aunty who lost a dramatic amount of weight said that

drinking nothing but water AND green tea REALLY helped along with some cardio and

keep away from all the sweets and fast food

~~~~ GOOD LUCK ~~~~ (:

try to have a little lean protein with each meal as protein tends to be more satisfying than carbs or fats

If you have a seperate room keep small useful exercise equipment Use those equipment while reading and listening songs

3 hours of shopping

decaf coffee is a great low calorie fluid when you re having cravings and a great source of antioxidants

Keep fruits and veggies in the fridge to use for snaks

Record facorite programs on them when you exercide

Don t halt your exercise routine on vacation