Taylor asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Can someone give me some weight loss tips?

I do gymnastics and dance. I am a female, 13 yrs, 5'4 and about 130 lbs. I feel gross. I at least want to be 100. I am planning on running in the morning along with an excersize video, at school we run for 5 minutes every day, in the evenings I will take my dogs for a walk, and doing gymnastics/dance stuff downstairs. Can anybody give me any weight loss tips.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Drink more and more water and don't eat oily and junk food . Walking, gymnastic and dancing are good way to reduce weight. You will achieve your desired weight in some days.. Keep going..

• 8 years ago

first of all 100 pounds is way underweight for your height, how do i know? because im 5'4 too. id say your goal should be to lose about 12 pounds tops, anymore than that you will look scary and i know how you feel because at 130 im not happy with my body either. but its better than being 169 pounds, which i once was.

i lost about 46 pounds in two years, by dieting, just counting calories. i would never work out because i feel like theres no point to adding muscle when theres still fat to get rid off plus working out can sabotage you into eating more. but anyways im not a doctor or any type of professional, so you should find out whats the best nutrition plan for you from an expert

• 8 years ago

I am also trying to shed a few lbs.. BUT my aunty who lost a dramatic amount of weight said that

drinking nothing but water AND green tea REALLY helped along with some cardio and

keep away from all the sweets and fast food

~~~~ GOOD LUCK ~~~~ (:

• 4 years ago

try to have a little lean protein with each meal as protein tends to be more satisfying than carbs or fats

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

If you have a seperate room keep small useful exercise equipment Use those equipment while reading and listening songs

• 5 years ago

3 hours of shopping

• 5 years ago

decaf coffee is a great low calorie fluid when you re having cravings and a great source of antioxidants

• 5 years ago

Keep fruits and veggies in the fridge to use for snaks

• 5 years ago

Record facorite programs on them when you exercide

• 5 years ago

Don t halt your exercise routine on vacation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.