My parents don't want me going on vacation with my boyfriend but I'm 24?

My parents know that I am not a virgin. I lost my virginity to a guy I was engaged to. The guy I am currently with I have been with for 2 years. My parents didn't let me go to college because they said I would become "loose" since I cant type the lovely terms they used on here. They call me horrible... show more My parents know that I am not a virgin. I lost my virginity to a guy I was engaged to. The guy I am currently with I have been with for 2 years.
My parents didn't let me go to college because they said I would become "loose" since I cant type the lovely terms they used on here.
They call me horrible names, say that no one will marry me, that I'm ruining my life, etc because I have slept over at his place a few times and gone on vacation with him.
We were thinking of going on another vacation, but my parents are freaking out and saying that everyone thinks bad things about me, etc etc etc
Moving out is not an option. I've done it before, I cant afford it, homeless shelters are always full, and the guy I'm seeing now doesn't even have a place of his own and I'm not so sure I'm even that serious about him.
But they expect me to marry anyone I'm with or have them take care of me and thats not how I see myself. I see myself as more capable and worth more, than just having a guy be my whole life.
My question is, does a single soul agree with my parents? Because they play so many mind games and to me the whole thing is just completely insane. They are not being fair or realistic. They don't even let me drive, not even to the library. I need an escort at all times. There is no more to this story, they are just beyond strict and I have no means of escaping. Any input much appreciated.
Oh and this isn't a religion or anything like that either
Update: Oh yeah, lying would be great if they didn't know every single aspect of my life. They also want phone numbers and pictures or else it didn't happen. I live in a rural, wooded area with no buses, trains, sidewalks, etc and I have no car. They know all of my friends, and 98% moved out of the state / area or... show more Oh yeah, lying would be great if they didn't know every single aspect of my life. They also want phone numbers and pictures or else it didn't happen. I live in a rural, wooded area with no buses, trains, sidewalks, etc and I have no car. They know all of my friends, and 98% moved out of the state / area or got married and have kids and who knows what else.