What can we do about gun control?

What are some steps that you can take if you're for or against it? voting maybe?

• Bruce
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you can vote for candidates that support your stance.

Also, there are lobbyists for and against gun control. One of the more popular ones opposing gun control is the NRA.

• I do it by owning firearms. I also come on YA and debate with every anti gunner on the issue of the second amendment. Some go as far as exclaiming that it is a State right when in fact it's an individual right.

Source(s): A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

owning a gun will never be illegal in America

it is one of out founding beliefs.

As much as you might not like it, the problem isnt legal gun owners

Source(s): army police

Much as I dislike every idiot toting a gun, I'm afraid that it's too late to do anything about it.

There are millions of weapons out there in the hands of fanatical gun owners who would shoot it out before surrendering them.

To support gun rights, buy a gun.

Shoot gun owners with their own guns?

• Jose

Nothing. It is what it is.