Did u ever eat an insect????? I ate a spider once.?

Favorite Answer

I think everyone at one time or another has ingested an insect like gnats, flies, or other insects that can wind up in the mouth.

This is really harmless, actually more healthy than harmful.

Just eating insects is not something widely accepted in western cultures, but people do.

A Vietnamese man wants in the Guinness records for eating live spiders, he routinely eats a hundred of the critters at one sitting. His goal is 1000.

In riding motorcycles a good part of my life, I have swallowed numerous insects, even a large bee.

In Cambodia, they like their spiders spicy fried:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpK8tOwqw20

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): UC Irvine, entomology

I had heard this delusion many circumstances and that i by no capacity have been given a real answer so i desperate to look it up, and after looking approximately 7 good sources at present from entomologists and different scientists. This delusion is all pretend, as Holly suggested, it may ensue, however the reality this is occurs as much as eight circumstances a 300 and sixty 5 days is a lie. This very almost by no capacity occurs, and people extremely repel spiders. i'm an arachnophobic, so I had to be sure, and fortuanately it extremely is incorrect. people made this as much as scare others, and it extremely is a similar with the parable that spiders can lay eggs decrease than human epidermis. Spiders are terrified of vibrations, and people provide off many vibrations alongside with coronary heart beats and respiratory. consequently, there is examples of while a spider were swallowed, however the probability is narrow through fact spiders are terrified of people better than people are terrified of spiders.

Yes I ate a worm as a dare.

Yes, I am sure that I have but I didn't know it. We eat spiders when we are asleep sometimes.

• Avery

megans right every year you eat like 8 spiders in your sleep

Source(s): spiders are *arachnids*

crickets in oil from some wierd Wash DC grocery store that sold wierd foods.

they were crunchy but not with too much taste.

I of course was drunk & hungry and probably would have tried them if they were alive & hopping.

A ladybug. They are by far the most vile and bitter taste I've ever experienced.

• Batman

you ever went to asia? Insects are a delicacy there

• Megan

You eat spiders every night while sleeping...

No! and do not want to either.