Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

London vs Paris vs New York vs Sanghai vs Dubai, which city is da best?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I have been around the world to most major cities you can think to list........

Paris, London, Hong Kong , Athens, Barcellona, Milan, Rome, Tokyo, Sydney, Edinborough, ....etc......

they are all nice and have many great attributes..........but not a one of them.....not a ONE.-----

can hold a candle to NEW YORK CITY. New York is the undisputed Captial of the WORLD.

In every ONE of those cities....you will see and find numerous references to NEW YORK-

Shops named after New York landmarks.......pictures of New York.......I Love NY bumper stickers slapped everywhere.......minature replica's of the Statue of Liberty........NY logo teams, like Yankee's and Mets, everywhere........

everyone aspires to BE New York..........but there is only ONE.

and New York, is the only city where you will find EVERYONE from ALL those other cities.

We have restaurants for EVERYONE, parades and festivals, for EVERYONE........sections where EVERYONE has their own little piece of New York.....to Chinatown, Little Italy, to Little Odessa, we have it ALLLLLLLLL. The only city in the world, where you'd be hard pressed to have two friends of the SAME nationality. It is soooooooo diverse and so vibrant.........it's unnmatched, anywhere in the world. You can have Thai food for breakfast.....Greek for lunch, Mexican for dinner.....Chinese the next day, Italian, Russian, Creole, you name it........we got it.

The GREAT thing about New York......is that ANYONE can come here, and feel AT HOME.

and within a short time..........you too, will be a New Yorker.!!!!!!!

Because all New Yorkers.......just LOVE New York. ....that's the ONLY requirement.

We welcome EVERYONE.

• 7 years ago

New York

• 7 years ago

New York

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

New York

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Paris of course. The most artistic, beautiful and romantic city in the world.

New York is full of ghetto people.

Shanghai is full of people with no manner and spit everywhere.

Dubai is too hot and too conservative.

London is full of hooligans.

• NY But I will always love my hometown London <3

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Shanghai

Source(s): ~m~
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Dubai.

• 7 years ago

London is more upper class while NYC has more ghetto and dirty feel

• 7 years ago

New Yark

All those other places are incredibly expensive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.