How to maintain good breath for kissing?

I want to know how to keep a fresh smelling and tasting mouth for whenever I have a girlfriend. Help me out?

Favorite Answer

Even if you brush your teeth twice a day, in between your mouth will be like AAAG unless you kiss right after. And you can't kiss chewing gum, and it's kinda disgusting to watch a guy say "excuse me" and turn around and pull his gum out. I find tic tacs don't last very long at all, and mints that do last long don't last long after they're gone and you don't want to kiss with them in! I'd suggest Listerine strips. They're these strips that you put on your tongue, at first they're quite strong but they're long lasting, get the job done, and don't roll around in your mouth. (They dissolve on your tongue.) The package is pretty small and will fit discretely in your pocket. For quick fixes, maybe a breath spray, though they are bulky and don't fit in your pocket well. (You don't want to be walking around and have it fall out! lol) Good luck!

lol? do you brush your teeth? if not make sure you start.

Gum is always an option, eating sweets actually help like yogurt or candy

eating things with onions or chilly will obviously give you bad breath and so will hot coco. there isnt much to tell you i cant watch everything you eat if you're on a date just avoid something that'll make your breath stink or just carry a pack a gum for after you eat. its impossible to have good breath at all times you just need to make sure you keep your breath good.

Mints are the best. Stride gum is even better. Always keep a pack on you!

Gum

Brush your teeth and tongue, just like always.