Husband doesn't like foreplay?!?!?

My husband never does any type of foreplay at all. He hates making out, oral sex everything. It's literally just penetration, in only one position every time and it lasts about 5 mins everytime. Any advice on how to change this? Talking about doesn't seem to be working. He says we will try something new but then he never wants to.

He only like receiving oral from me occasionally, not very often.

And I know he's not gay. Selfish, maybe, but not gay.

I had a $60 toy and he made me throw it out so I couldn't use anything but him.

Favorite Answer

If talking doesn't work... Try putting him in the dog house. Explain to him on the spot while preparing for sex that it'd mean a lot to you if both of you tried something new and if he continues to deny you of foreplay then you'll deny him of sex. Have you try initiating the foreplay like gliding his fingers into your vagina or tie him up and sit on his face... maybe he'll get mad but it's worth a try when a man is so stubborn... lol i don't mean to sound so forceful but you have been married to him and it's about time you get something you want. Be assertive girrl, it's time for you to get something you deserve.

You can do several things. For instance, find out if there is any fantasty of his he wants to carry out and suggest you'll do that if he takes some time for foreplay. You could also, and I'm honestly not saying this to be the typical internet jerk who says something unpleasant every three seconds, consider that he's either selfish or gay. If he's selfish, you should know in your heart by now and just leave him. If he's gay and he just does the five minute bedroom bang just to "perform his husbandly duties" and maintain a "straight" appearance, then you might also know that in your heart and not yet be ready to admit it. If you think this is what's going on with him, you and he are going to have to have a long conversation.

Hope I've helped. Feel free to answer my questions in return.

Sounds like a hard (excuse the pun) situation to be in. Tough.

I think you'll have to make it a game. Tell him no "penetration" until you get to play around and indulge in foreplay. Put him on his back and take control. Don't let him have the control all the time. Can't you take charge and put your foot down? Women don't usually have an issue being assertive.

Good luck and sorry man.

Not gonna lie, that really sucks. If talking it out doesn't work, then you're to have to just confront him on the spot. And if that doesn't work, don't have sex with him anymore and masturbate on your own (but this will create a distance between you two). On the other hand, you can take the initiative and play the dominant role and teach him how to do it differently. That's all I got. I feel this stuff should've been considered before marriage.

Source(s): Good luck
  • Albee

What a horrible situation to be in. I feel very sorry for you being married to such a self-absorbed imbecile. If he says he will try something new, but doesn't he is a despicable liar as well as being a lousy lover. I'm sure you can do better than this douche.

My husband was like this too,but I took charge and decided to spice things up and got a few toys.great lubricant and told him what I wanted him to do. Turns out he is thrilled with how things are now that I'm passionate about our sex life again. Men want a whore in bedroom and a lady everywhere else.

• Ade

Deny him the quickie until he coughs up the goods. In the bed or in another area. Like, you get a new piece of jewelry or he fixes the sink and then he gets sex. Make a deal. Hold your ground firmly. You might see his attitude change. Let him Earn it.

Wow seems lik most men are like that. Selfish only thinking about their selfs they just get married nd loose interest.tell him u like foreplay watch porn and tell him u wud like that to b done to u

Does he like getting oral from you, if not then he is gay and needs to come out of the colset, or he just doesn't like you.

I agree with Marilyn. You should give her best answer!!