Mugiwara asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

WHAT IS THE BEST LIP BALM EVER?

What do you think is the best lip balm you've ever used?

I heard that Burt's Bees, Eos, and Carmex are really good...but I'm not sure.

I usually have super chapped lips and I find myself re-applying lip balm every 10 minutes.

Blistex always has this weird taste and doesn't help with the peeling.

I don't like Nivea either because they feel so greasy and oily on my lips.

What is YOUR favorite lip balm of all time? Why?

Favorite Answer

Hmmmm, I have a few! :)

1. Maybelline Baby Lips: First of all they have the cutest packaging ever created!!! They smell sooo amazing and are very inexpensive. (3.99!) They moisturize your lips so well while giving you a nice tint of color on your lips! They also come with a ton of product! Here's a link:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?...

They can be found at your drugstore, Walmart, Target, Ulta, or anywhere that sells Maybelline:)

2. EOS Lip Balms: the packaging is soooooo adorable! :3 They are little eggs of lip balm and are just so cute:)

There is so much variety of favors and packaging colors and give long lasting moisture and glide on so well. It feels so amazing to put them on! Here's a link: http://evolutionofsmooth.com/products/lipbalm-sphe...

They can be found in Target or in your drugstore, but you can also order them on the Evolution of Smooth website:)

3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Berry Rose: I got the samples from Sephora for my birthday present from them:) I have obsessed over this for so long now! I've only tried one of their colors and I will be buying the full size of this soon! It moisturizer your lips soooo well! I has a really pretty, but natural red tint to your lips and is super long lasting! It also plumps your lips a bit and also have SPF 15 to protect them from the sun! Here's a link: http://www.sephora.com/sugar-lip-treatment-spf-15-...

You can find these at Sephora or the Sephora website or maybe the Fresh website. :)

Also, Burt's Bees and good old fashioned Chapstick are the best too!

Hope I helped:)

Source(s): Me and my 13 year old beauty brain:)

Maybelline Baby Lips, The Light Purple & Orange One. It Hydrates Your Lips & Gives A Hint Of Peach Color. Plus The Packaging Is Cute!

Burt's Bees is DA BEST! ;) Well it works awesome for me!

But Vaseline is also good too! Vaseline with sugar put it on ur lips for 10 minutes then wash it off with a q-tip which was dipped in warm water and BA-BAM! You got them baby lips! :)

burts bees is better for the seasons when your lips are more chapped, because it is heavier

eos is better for a quickie applying or a light lip balm !

both are wonderful though !

I fancy Burt Bee's. I have super chapped lips and it helps a emense amount. You can actual feel the burn of the organic substances helping your lips right when you put it on.

Source(s): My personal preference.

For me, eos and Vaseline lip balm(: EOS make lips so smooth!. Also try baby lips by maybelline.

Maybelline baby lips! They make lips so soft, and smell amazing too, just don't get the one that 'enhances your natural lip color' because it makes your lips go bright pink haha! gosh that was a fun day at school!

And also good old lipsmackers, they smell and taste amazing haha

chapstick or vaseline.

with chapstick, the normal ones with the black wrappers are good. there also very cheap. they 'dechap' my lips perfectly. they dont sting at all all my lips become smoother

Bath and Body works peppermint stick. ahhhhhhhmazing! ive tried them all. only one that quenches my dry thirsty lips!

BURTS BEES! :) It's great and works very well