Why are British shows too talky?

I just watched Aurthur Christmas... holy cow. I had a hard time following the dialogue. They say stuff only a Brit would get..... why don't they keep the dialogue nuetral? Like James Bond or something..... sheesh! Torture would be locked in a room with nothing but brit tv..... bui boi baui baui ba ba ba... show more I just watched Aurthur Christmas... holy cow. I had a hard time following the dialogue. They say stuff only a Brit would get..... why don't they keep the dialogue nuetral? Like James Bond or something..... sheesh!
Torture would be locked in a room with nothing but brit tv..... bui boi baui baui ba ba ba bui...auwi awui bloke bloke, bleudy well, bleudy bleudy.... .! yew bleudy well knew the queen won't pewt up with that I teel yew! Jolly Roger was off to putintuck and someone shut im in the leu.... hahahaha (laughter clapping.....WTH?? I don't get it!)
Yikes..... someone spare me the torture..... Doctor Who would be so much better if it were made by Americans.... the British dialogue prevents any sort of emotional connection to the story..... like I said.... guess you have to be a Brit to appreciate it......
Update: Actually my title should be "Why are British shows to British....?"
Update 2: .... yah... and that's how I want America to remain a sovereign nation.....
Update 3: There's that word....rubbish..... hey for your info, I got it for my children to watch. We all watched it as a family to relax after dinner at my bro's house..... and yes..... it sucked....couldn't understand a "bleeeeeuuuuuuudy waaauuuud"
Update 4: Thank you for all the replies. Sorry I offended some people.
Update 5: I hate family guy..... and by the way, if the Brits had subtitles on the show... wow, big help. I would like that! I happen to love Korean Drama's. Awesome!
I am not insulated at all, I was 10 years military, spent most of my time in Asia.