Outlet and light switch issues.?

Well, there are two light switches that don't work and two outlets. Bedroom light switch was working fine but needed a replacement so I replaced it. I used a tester, "Volt Snooper" Non-Contact Voltage Detector, and it tells me that there is power at the bulb. I have replaced two bulbs but none of... show more Well, there are two light switches that don't work and two outlets.
Bedroom light switch was working fine but needed a replacement so I replaced it. I used a tester, "Volt Snooper" Non-Contact Voltage Detector, and it tells me that there is power at the bulb. I have replaced two bulbs but none of them is working. I also replaced the switches but still no differences.

Also bathroom light doesn't work either.
Bedroom and bathroom light should be connected and should also be linked to a GFCI outlet as well.

Bathroom has a GFCI and with the tester it seems like there is no power at all. The tester is non physical and it can tell at least if there is power coming from the wires, but there is no power coming at all to the outlet. Also another plug on the other side of the wall, seems to not have power at all.

I have toggled circuit breaker several times but there is no change in the outlet/switches condition.

I did some work around the house by putting some cover and completely removing some outlets. They were not grounded. I also put a few light fixtures but these work.

I have pressed GFCI Test/Reset multiple times but there are no changes. Even if GFCI needs replacement , why would the voltage sensor not detect any power coming to the outlet at all?