Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 years ago

Need help with a murder investigation in my book?

In the murder investigaion, the police have already found an email in the victim's computer that spoke about a craigslist ad. They traced the ip address back to a house on the street next to the crime scene, but the owner of the house claims that his computer's hard drive was destroyed a few hours before the last email was sent from the killer. I know it is possible for someone to use another person's ip address, so what would police do in this situation?

Favorite Answer

While some people were speaking about how the temple was adorned with costly stones and votive offerings, he said, "All that you see here--the days will come when there will not be left a stone upon another stone that will not be thrown down." Then they asked him, "Teacher, when will this happen? And what sign will there be when all these things are about to happen?" He answered, "See that you not be deceived, for many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he,' and 'The time has come.' Do not follow them! When you hear of wars and insurrections, do not be terrified; for such things must happen first, but it will not immediately be the end." Then he said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be powerful earthquakes, famines, and plagues from place to place; and awesome sights and mighty signs will come from the sky.

Source(s): I AM