Is bipolar protected under the ADA?

I have bipolar and the last week or so its been affecting my work. I have informed my employer what has been happening but now I'm afraid I'm going to be fired. I have been being moved from one department to another which is causing me stress, I don't really know where anything in the store is yet and... show more I have bipolar and the last week or so its been affecting my work. I have informed my employer what has been happening but now I'm afraid I'm going to be fired. I have been being moved from one department to another which is causing me stress, I don't really know where anything in the store is yet and when a customer ask me where something is, I get freaked out and anxious because I don't know. I want them to stick me in only one or two departments for a while. Do they have to work with me because or can I be fired? Thank you for your answers as this is a big deal for me!
Update: I meant do they have to work with me because of my bipolar or can I be fired? Sorry for not making sense.