Why music today / nowadays sucks so bad?

Why?

and hopefully I'm NOT the only one thinking like this!

Best Answer

I agree with you. When this happened to me I just started to search for a new artist in the music genre that I like, and then I found a lot of good music. The good music never gets played on the radio anymore. I hope this helps you.

• moman

Ain't the song that sucks, it is the sheltered little ones that pick to behave like they have in no way used the internet previously. If going to Youtube and searching "good (insert popular variety of song) bands" and merely see what you'll discover is too a lot attempt for you...i'm sorry yet you're merely lazy previous perception. i have discovered thousands of significant bands merely from Youtubing, and also bands on facebook (often the lesser ordinary ones) will promote different bands besides. also, the reason maximum of those artists are hidden from commercial publicity is because they don't seem making commercial-pleasant song. song is about what your ears take excitement in listening to, not what the media shoves down your throat.

I think the mainstream pop scene of music sucks.

You just have to search for some good music.

It's out there somewhere.

• T

You are absolutely right

the reason is because music today is COMMERCIAL only

and have no purpose no message to deliver like in 70s and 80s