Why music today / nowadays sucks so bad?

Why?

and hopefully I'm NOT the only one thinking like this!

to those of you who said/commented that I haven't looked hard enough on the Internet, actually, THAT's the irony isn't it?.. just think about it,..all the great, talented artists/musicians/bands who are supposed to get the recognition they deserve, are 'HIDDEN' pretty much from the public,

BUT, whereas the most popular even worldwide-popular artists/musicians/bands nowadays are those who -let's be honest- are lacking in talents/skills/musicality, yet they are POPULAR !!

so, there IS indeed something WRONG with the music industry of today. let us not deny it, as it is unwise!

Best Answer

Why people today are so retarded(including you)?

Why can't you find good music in the internet world?

STFU.

Ain't the music that sucks, it's the sheltered kids that choose to act like they've never used the internet before.

If going to Youtube and searching "good (insert favorite genre of music) bands" and just see what you can find is too much effort for you...I'm sorry but you're just lazy beyond belief. I've found hundreds of great bands just from Youtubing, and also bands on facebook (mostly the lesser known ones) will advertise other bands as well. Also, the reason most of these artists are hidden from commercial exposure is because they don't make commercial-friendly music. Music is about what your ears enjoy listening to, not what the media shoves down your throat.

• moman

because no one needs to %. up an surely device anymore. no one needs to take time and study guitar or piano. all of them have "vehicle music." all of them concentration on what they offer the impact of being like and in no way what they sound like. it is why song properly this second sucks.

How many modern bands/artists do you listen to?

Don't tell me music on radio sucks... They are like 1% of today's music.

Why is your generation too retarded to find good music, which is all over the internet only a mouse click away?

2012 was one of the best years in rock music history, continuing a renaissance that started around 2007. Sorry you guys are too lazy to ever hear it. Guess you don't care about music enough to lift a finger high enough to click a mouse.

Listening to the generic mainstream radio music is gonna get you nowhere

Linkin Park, some trance music made by people on YouTube among other things are 100x better than anything more mainstream (obviously Linkin Park is popular around the world though).

• Mike

It doesn't, you just aren't looking hard enough.

It was always bad. Particulary on the radio

I agree I saw cheap trick and aerosmith last night ...thats how you do it..Classic Rock and Roll ..I hope it comes back around

TOTALLY agree