Seniors, did you know one of our beloved villians died?

Larry Hagman 81 died. Dallas bad boy J.R. Ewing. Details on yahoo news. Good bye. Larry. You will be missed.

• Power
    Favorite Answer

Someone brought up I dream of Jeanie...it's funny he was really nice looking on that show. Yes, I saw that he left his body. I think that is great. He really lived a full life & it was time to go to a less stenuous place. He is still with us just not in the physcial shell. Usually there are 3 famous people in a row so I am curious as to who will be next & next.

I first saw him as Tony on "I Dream of Jeannie." He just got better with age. I started watching the new "Dallas" a few months ago, then the season finale came. But It was on a higher cable channel, can't remember which one, and now I don't know if it will be canceled, or what. These days they have a show long enough for you to start liking it, then it's gone forever. The entertainment world will miss Larry Hagman.

He looked great for 81--especially for somebody who'd had cancer at age 64 and spent 17 years with a transplanted liver.

It must be huge fun to play one of the biggest villains of all time. Everybody loves a villain. When I lived in Louisiana I had a friend who was a Methodist preacher and he was addicted to J.R. Ewing.

But I'm glad I didn't know that they were doing a remake of that TV show. That's too depressing. Next it'll be the NEW Howdy Doody, the NEW I Love Lucy, and the NEW Gilligan's Island.

I'm glad to hear Larry was a total left-winger and that he wanted his ashes baked into a marijuana cake after he died so that all his friends could have a bite of him and get high at the same time.

Just saw the news on yahoo.

He had a long and good life.

One of the funniest things I ever witnessed was my MIL in the year 2000.

She was nearly 80 years old, widowed and living on a small farm in Hungary.

Her nightly routine was to get into her over stuffed bed with her cats all around her, have a cup of tea and watch Dallas, they were old reruns but new over here.

It was so strange to hear JR speaking in Hungarian, the voice just didn't match the real Larry Hagman.( Over dubbed voices)

I used to wonder what an old women from Hungary could find so interesting about rich people in Texas, she just loved that show.

No I hadn't heard that. RIP Larry. You certainly kept me entertained during the Dallas years.

He was a lifelong liberal with a capital L. What really surprised me was how long he and Maj had been married, nearly 60 years, they said. Amazing. RIP Larry. Wouldn't mind eating a piece of the MJ pie they bake up.

Yes, I heard it on the news Friday night. He had some serious health problems & succumbed to cancer. I'm wondering if the Dallas they brought back not too long ago, will come back to tv? I didn't watch it way back when it was first aired & not even when they brought it back again. I will remember him best, as being in "I Dream of Jeanie."

First news I heard when I turned on the TV.

I liked Mr. Hagman.

RIP =*{

I just saw it when I logged on a few minutes ago. I really hate the "C" word. But 81 years of life is all good. RIP Master

There are people of all ages who watch Dallas, both the old show and the new one. That's the beauty of DVD's.