Trying to figure out/remember the title to a movie.?

Okay so I'm new to this Yahoo Answers thing and all but I'm kind of in a stump. Around 3/4 years ago I watched this movie on tv (I doubt it helps but I had Directv back then and I remember I watched it on the late-ish 500's like it wasn't on HBO or cinemax or none of that. It was the type of movie you would expect from the Sundance Movie Channel. Well anyway I remember some parts of the plot of the movie and it goes that I'm guessing two little kids, a tanned-dark boy and a white girl are runaways (they have no home, the girl I know left her family and later in the story you see her go back to her home in which she tries to rekindle the family bond between her and her parents but when she sees that even though her family completely takes her in and are more than happy to have her back in their lives because they thought she was dead. She sees that her family has replaced her with I think? I don't know with another child? Well she sees this and decides to not stay with her family and leave/run away once again. This is towards the end of the movie) Well this teenage boy and teenage girl I guess try to survive because they're basically hobos in this city and sleep on a very dirty mattress either under a bridge or on a beach? Well then the story continues and I think the boy tries to start dealing drugs to make money for the two or stealing things from people while the girl I know for sure starts trying to prostitute herself. Thats all I really remember from the movie and that at the end the two teenagers are separated from each other and they made a pact I guess earlier in the movie that one day they would be happy and go to the state of Florida, where the Sunshine is. And you see before the credits roll is the girl going to Florida and the boy walking on the side of the highway to florida as well to be together and happy. Yeah, thats all I got, I'm sorry if thats not enough information but if anyone could name this movie it would be awesooommee. I really really want to watch it again and understand it.

Favorite Answer

Gardens of the Night (2008)

IMDb synopsis:

An 8-year-old girl is taken from her home and convinced that her family does not want her anymore. After enduring years of horror, she and her fellow victim are dumped by their capturers. Now 17 years old and no one to turn to except each other, they do their best to survive life on the streets, until one day she finally accepts the help of a shelter counselor to find her way home. However, what she truly finds is the love of her life and that you can never go back.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzG-m-jtJfs

Youtube thumbnail

• minner

i'm sorry i do not understand what the movie is . you would possibly want to favor to bypass to netflix and style in an actress (or actor) that became contained in the movie and there'll be a itemizing of all the flicks that individual has been in. ignore about a number of those human beings! diverse human beings like diverse videos and it sounds like a movie that i'd watch.