Dr Dre Beats Question?

Which Dr Dre Beats Headphones and earbuds Are Better???

Favorite Answer

I've never used any Beats by Dr. Dre headphones before, but I already pre-judged them to be just some average, overpriced headphones with tons of marketing behind it. I know that's bad of me to say, but when you take celebrity endorsements and combine them with Monster Cable, it doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth. On the other hand, I think it's well known that Dr. Dre is a perfectionist when it comes to his music and maybe he wouldn't want to tarnish his reputation by putting out sub-par headphones.

So any Beats by Dr. Dre owners, can you confirm if they live up to the Dr. Dre name (and price)? Do you like what you hear? Are they durable?

1

Source(s): Get Medical Consultation Online - http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?krbI
  • howson

Her call is Dee Barnes and he or she used to host the video teach Pump It Up and he or she replaced into interior the gang called physique & Soul and had a single called Dance To The Drummers Beat and replaced into additionally on the music we are All interior a similar Gang

It's just my think.. , studio wireless is better.