I have a client who wants to send me $ but is having paypal issues (Please RE:)?

A long time customer of mine has purchased from me for many years, but recently has had some paypal issues with her account. This may be a silly question though I will ask anyway since she's always only shown signs of trustworthiness. She can't use her paypal account due to some block & to make a long story... show more A long time customer of mine has purchased from me for many years, but recently has had some paypal issues with her account. This may be a silly question though I will ask anyway since she's always only shown signs of trustworthiness. She can't use her paypal account due to some block & to make a long story short, wants to buy another product from me though requested a bank transfer from her bank to mine. Only she'd need some banking info. Is this way to risky? Or if you're a business person, have you done transactions from bank to bank without paypal? She lives in China, so there's no western union there I don't think. ADVICE PLEASE! Thank you!
2 answers 2