Are the JCP buttons a scam?

I went shopping at JCP and they gave me codes to put IMO the computer and see if I win. Well I win a five dollar discount and it's asking for my phone number and adress. I know they need my adress to send me my coupon but, will they send junk mail??

Favorite Answer

No it is most def not a scam. You really think a big corporation like JCP is going to scam people?

I have won 45 dollars in gift certificates thus far and have only entered 6 codes. They only ask for that information to make sure you are in fact a human and not trying to scam them!

It's not a scam but a pain. In the last couple of days, I've entered 15 button codes and have not received one email back from JCP. Besides, these codes are small and hard to read, the security code is difficult to read and to enter all this just to receive a discount is too difficult and time consuming to be worth it. My experience with their sale racks is that the pricing is not as lilsted on the rack or tag. It's also hard to find sale associates for help if you need it and I just don't feel that I'm getting my money's worth or that I am a valued JCP customer. Bring back the coupons so each shopper knows up front what savings they can expect.

No it's totally not a scam. It's crazy how much you can win.

Source(s): Personal experience

No i think it's not a scam