Sweet
Sweet asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 years ago

How to eat spaghetti properly?

Eating spaghetti gets kind of messy doesn't it? I was wondering how to eat it without hanging over the plate and tilting your head to the side lol.

Anyone know the proper etiquette of eating spaghetti?

Best Answer

I do watch this video it is cheesy but he is right and has great tips of how not to make a mess and if that did not help type you question on YouTube :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzalDQlPiE4

Youtube thumbnail

and if you still need help or that did not help you email me and I will tell you how I eat spaghetti properly :3

haha this one is simple! It sounds silly, but using a spoon will help alot. heres how-

step 1- put the fork in your dominant hand, and the spoon in the other

step 2- get a bit of spaghetti on the fork and touch the end of the eating end of the fork to the eating end of the spoon

step 3- twirl the fork and use the spoon to keep it steady

step 4- once all the spaghetti is wrapped around the fork, you're ready to eat

Enjoy!

Source(s): i come from a very big Italian family
    • Giuly
      3 years agoReport

I live in Italy and I never used a spoon to eat spaghetti, I just use a fork, a twirl spaghetti and eat it...

You can cut into bite size pieces or twirl it round your fork I think the latter is probably the correct one but I am not an expert in this kind of thing,its just how I do it.

• Giuly
      3 years agoReport

If you cut spaghetti here in Italy you'll get some weird look...

• umm like that other guy said twirl your fork around the spaghetti and try not to slurp.

spin it in a fork and put a spoon under it

I use a spoon