who's better WR Demaryius Thomas or Eric Decker?

Let's go Broncos!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Both of those guys are good, but I'll go with Thomas.. They're kind of Manning's new version of Dallas Clark and Austin Collie, even though Thomas isn't a tight end. He seems to find Thomas at the critical times.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Demaryius Thomas

• 8 years ago

DeMaryius Thomas all the way. He's turned into Manning's "go to" guy.

• 8 years ago

Decker. Thomas is more physically gifted, but Decker is the smarter player, better route runner, and more reliable WR. People thought i was stupid for taking Decker over Thomas in my fantasy league. But look who's laughing now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

a million. Welker. With Brady as his QB, factors are assured 2. Nicks. as quickly as he's healthful, he will rack up one hundred yd/gm truthfully 3. Colston. Brees ain't slowing down 4. Thomas. His velocity and Manning's arm make him one in all my well known WRs proper now 5. Johnson. Schaub has been great this 12 months. He nevertheless has some left interior the tank. 6. Decker. Payton's own Wes Welker. 7. Wayne. is honestly no longer consistent with success this 12 months. BQ: definite. BB likes to apply many different backs so he would be splitting consists of with 2+ different backs each interest. attempt to get CJ2K, 3 one hundred backyard video games in his final 4.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.