I feel guilty for eating a spoon of peanut butter, help?

I've had eating troubles for about the past 11 years, I'm 16 and 124 pounds and I'm just trying to get my eating habits into something healthy. After years of restricting, binging and purging, for the past month I've been eating anywhere from 1200 to 1700 calories with 30 minutes of daily treadmill... show more I've had eating troubles for about the past 11 years, I'm 16 and 124 pounds and I'm just trying to get my eating habits into something healthy. After years of restricting, binging and purging, for the past month I've been eating anywhere from 1200 to 1700 calories with 30 minutes of daily treadmill and I feel so great, better than I've felt in years physically and emotionally.

I've had a good day, it's afternoon, but right then I was craving some peanut butter. I had a teaspoon of it and now I'm having a panic attack and I feel so so so bad, and I want to throw up but I know how well I've been doing. How do I stop feeling so bad about something like this? I've still got 400 calories left for the day, it's not like I binged or anything.

I've almost given into purging, any advice that will stop me? I've been a month free from all my bad habits, please someone help?