Writing a letter Megan Rapinoe?

I'm currently writing a letter to Megan Rapinoe any tips? Or anything I should put/add?

Favorite Answer

Well obviously mention her class cross in the 2011 WWC quarterfinal, the wild turkey, congratulate her on being strong enough to come out, and throw in a hair compliment for good measure! Make sure to tell her she was a beast in the USWNTvCanada Olympic game, and most importantly ask about her thoughts on the new league and whether or not she'll consider being a part! I could go on for days but these are the basics I would make sure to cover!

Source(s): Sorta obsessed with USWNT

I love Rapinoe! You definitely need to mention her hair and her awesome ball handling skills! And that she is just an amazing and funny person! There's just so much to say about her. I seriously can't tell you all of it.

Talk about why you like/admire her :)

she is gay you can say something like youare so beautiful

you have a nice butt