Can I sue the woman who totalled our car while high on pills?

We had the right of way going straight and she ran a stop sign straight in front of our car. We have a $17,000 loan out on our car and have full coverage insurance but the whole front end is crushed. I had to go to the ER and I have a strained shoulder and a neck sprain so I'm on muscle relaxers now. I was on... show more We had the right of way going straight and she ran a stop sign straight in front of our car. We have a $17,000 loan out on our car and have full coverage insurance but the whole front end is crushed. I had to go to the ER and I have a strained shoulder and a neck sprain so I'm on muscle relaxers now. I was on my way to work at the time. I just started there and only worked 4 days and had to miss last night. I'm a nurse. When I got out of the car we called the police and the guy in the passenger side of the truck asked me for the plastic off of my cigarette pack for a (key.) I gave it to him and he started digging all around in his truck. Then a random man from the hotel across the street came and took the plastic from him with whatever was in it. They thought we were stupid. The police officer came and she tried to lie about who was in the car saying it was just her thinking that the guy could leave with the drugs. The cop did a sobriety test and just shining the light in her eyes she was stumbling. All she got was a ticket but he said he was putting out a warrant for her arrest for lieing about the accident. Then when the officer pulled my husbands name up it said his license had been suspended for an unpaid ticket and we didn't even know. We forgot and were never notified. Do I have a case here? We are without a vehicle, have ER bills, a neck injury, my husband has no license, they were high, we dont know how to get to work, and I have a two year old boy here. Idk what to do. I'm so upset right now.
Update: We live in West Virginia.
Update 2: I'm not high on pills! I'm on muscle relaxers for my injuries. They were high, not me. I have a neck sprain and tore muscles in my left shoulder. And the other guy, thank you for your answer. It helps a lot with my stress right now. I have already seeked an attorney who is really good.
Update 3: Law mom- the police officer said it wouldn't be our insurance covering the damages since they were at fault. My husband just got a ticket over the license but the officer said to call him when he renewed it and he would drop the ticket. (It was just over not paying taxes on the car in time.)