I'm 40 plus one weeks and I have had the runs and feel sick and have back ach someone help :(?

I have lost my mucus plug and been feeling really sick just been to toilet an it was really loose been having a lot of back ach could I be close to labour ?????

Favorite Answer

YES, if as you say the mucus plug has gone, then you should be at the hospital right now, even were you not so far gone in your pregnancy, then having runny stools feeling sick is a sign of infection that may be harmful to the baby too, and you should be consulting your midwife or hospital. I think you will find that you are going to be a Mommy soon, I imagine now that your basically full term they will start you off in labour, so good luck with that, and here's wishing you the best, you will soon have your little one in your arms to love, and just that feeling will make you feel much better.

Get to the hospital quick Honey, good luck.

Billie UK

• jen

Is that a rhetorical question?