wermgr.exe Application Error?

I am running windows 8 consumer preview. there seems to be a problem that i cant install anything on my computer, it will not run the .exe anymore. it comes up with "The instruction at 0xf3f3be3e referenced memory at 0xa2dac660. The memory could not be read" the box always says wermgr.exe on the top bar. The same thing comes up when i try to change the volume with the controls at the lower right hand corner and it says WerFault instead of wemgr.exe and it says the same message above in the quotes with SndVol.exe. at the top of the box, what should i do.

Favorite Answer

Press the Windows key + R to open a Run box.

Type services.msc

Press Enter.

Scroll down to the Windows Error Reporting service. Double-click it, Stop it and Disable it.

• ?

Wermgr.exe Application Error

• Marisa

Unfortunately, I do not have an answer. I just wanted to post that I am having the exact same issue. I cannot boot in any mode. I get the same black screen. How can we run the fixes if we can't boot? My issue started last night at 8:00 p.m. Showed signs by throwing an IE error...the infamous "Do you want to report" message. After receiving this message many annoying times while browsing the net, I closed IE. When I tried to launch IE it wouldn't even launch. I re-installed and rebooted. Then I received the same lsass.exe error. Now I am stuck. I did a virus scan yesterday morning and there were no issues found. Virus updates were up to date as well.

It's possible, but I am not 100% sure