Helping me sell my iPad 2 on eBay?

I recently put my iPad 2 16GB for sale on eBay, with a reserve bid of $200. It is fully functional and has no screen cracks or anything. However, even though the price is cheaper than many other iPad 2 listings, I haven't had any bids on it, and I've only had 8 page views. This is my first time selling... show more I recently put my iPad 2 16GB for sale on eBay, with a reserve bid of $200. It is fully functional and has no screen cracks or anything. However, even though the price is cheaper than many other iPad 2 listings, I haven't had any bids on it, and I've only had 8 page views. This is my first time selling anything, but I have 100% positive feedback over 100+ things I have bought. I also have noticed that when I search Apple iPad 2 16GB on eBay, my listing doesn't appear in the first couple of pages. Can somebody that has had experience selling in eBay please help me?

Listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190758476749?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
1 answer 1