Im 17 and never had a boyfriend before?!?

ok well i'm 17 just started college. I've never had a boyfriend or hooked up with guys. It's not like im ugly though., (not being cocky) lol but a lot of guys find me pretty and stuff,i have blonde hair and blue eyes. and its not like i'm mean, i'm nice and i'm not like a judge mental person.. guys have tried with me before, but either it just didn't work or didn't meet my standards. i'm single but i'm not gunna lower my standards for people i don't have feelings for. since im 17.. it seems like all guys want to do is hookup with me. i mean i met this one guy who is super nice and sweet and good looking, we talked for hours on the phone and he tried to know me so well. i figured he was a player.. seeing his fb and how hes really flirty. and he kinda gave up on me.. cause since i never had a bf im not that easy to get i guess cause i don't really have experience so i'm scared of moving fast.. :/ i know he wanted to hookup with me but do those ever lead to relationships? i mean face it.. most guys these days who are good looking and can keep a conversation going etc.. have experience with girls and wanna hookup, they all want the same. he told me once: sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, you just have to take chances and see :) he's not a jerk, hes so good with girls, even if he hooked up with them they still talk and hes just sweet. thats what confuses me, i keep feeling i should try cause i like him and it would be worth it. but another part is saying if he really wanted to talk to me, he would never give up and just keep trying. or at least call me. am i asking for too much?:s should i be taking chances? i'm never gunna find a guy who doesn't want to just hookup with me. i know im picky with guys.. :/ but now i regret those chances i didn't take.

Best Answer

tl;dr l2paragraphs

• Nathan

Well to be honest, I think you should wait for the right person. If you never experience sex before, you are not really missing anything out, because you don't know how it feels. I would say, look for the guy that gives everything you want and has no doubts in you. There are 7 billion people in this world and I'm sure there's many guys looking for the same thing. Try new things and play around. But sex it a big thing as I have been told. So throwing it to a guy who has it all the time will just add you to his list of girls he had slept with.

Source(s): ME

My first date with my husband was to holiday inn and we got married obviouslly you gotta take chances i guarantee you will get burnt a couple times but sooner or later you will grab the gold but this does not mean to lower your standards keep em up there but do take chances or you will never feel love its all worth it in the end when u fins the special someone plus the bumps or guys that dont work out show u what u dont want in a guy and make u learn hope that helps know i rambled

You shouldn't be worried about being in a relationship, or go out looking for one, or trying to have one. Boyfriends come on their own, when you're not hunting for them. Besides, 17 is young, there's nothing wrong with you for not having been in a relationship before! Plenty of people are in the same boat. It's not your fault at all, it just means the right person hasn't come along yet. Try not to worry about having a boyfriend, because there are way more important things in life than that :)

tl;dr

But what's relevant is: Nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend by age 17 because you're looking for someone that you actually like, not just "gotta have a boyfriend" (this week) like a lot of people. No shame to that.

A guy that likes you for you, and isn't just after a piece of the action, exists and hopefully you haven't discounted guys like that without giving them a chance to prove themselves.

I personally don't like girls with blonde hair and blue eyes, It don't really matter anyways, Most guys look right at your breasts the first time they see a woman. and try for that guy, Ask yourself Why not?

Source(s): I AM FLUFFMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

im 17 and never had a girlfriend. i kinda think its stupid and a waste of money, time, effort, commitment etc.

at our age people date, post a few pics on facebook and break up after a few months. its ****** stupid, i got better things to do. plenty of girls tried to get with me and they were the trendy, tight pants, face book attention whore etc. unless a good girl actually gets my attention i don't really care, and you shouldnt either

That's a GOOD thing! It means your saving yourself for some really lucky guy and you aren't giving yourself up to EVERY guy who comes around(: Just be patient, sweetie, your dream guy will come soon, promise(:

Source(s): True love waits <3
  • i-Yoda

Ok. thanks for all the info.

If you talk this much when you are with a guy it totaly is understandable why you havent gotten laid yet.

No one wants to wait for you to shut up!

Sorry & good luck!

exacly do what u want but youll regret it if it don't work nobody likes getting played but if u really like him and u think he really likes u go 4 it but idk im not u