Heavy barbell squats for vertical jump?

i have read that in order to have a good vertical jump, one must at least be able to squat 1.5 times his bodyweight (1 rep). I weigh 62kg (height 5'9 and am 24 yrs old) so that means i should be able to squat 93 kg ! How the hell does one lift this much weight on his shoulders anyways? I have been going... show more i have read that in order to have a good vertical jump, one must at least be able to squat 1.5 times his bodyweight (1 rep). I weigh 62kg (height 5'9 and am 24 yrs old) so that means i should be able to squat 93 kg !

How the hell does one lift this much weight on his shoulders anyways?

I have been going to the gym for just over 2 months now. I can bench press 26kg (13kg on each side of the bar) for a maximum of 10-12 reps. I can deadlift 44kg for max 13-14 reps (due to weak forearms i cant maintain my grip longer) and i can squat 30 kg (max 13-15 reps) at the moment (cuz i have to lift the barbell from the ground and take it over my shoulders and its heavy, and no my gym does not have any kind of squat rack -_-)

Seems pretty much impossible to go to a 93kg squat from my current strength even in the next 6 months! How do I reach a 93 kg squat?? Moreover, I am not happy with my other gym stats either (bench press etc). Any advice with that regard as well would be appreciated ^_^ thanks
Update: ok i'll find a new gym WITH a power rack :) . about the jumping with weights thing, i assume u mean plyometrics. i have an ok jump with no strength (i can grab the basketball rim with my fingers) even though my legs are not as strong. I need to put more power in my legs. i have speed but not power. i am a... show more ok i'll find a new gym WITH a power rack :) . about the jumping with weights thing, i assume u mean plyometrics. i have an ok jump with no strength (i can grab the basketball rim with my fingers) even though my legs are not as strong. I need to put more power in my legs. i have speed but not power. i am a pretty fast sprinter even though i have goat legs lol.

the weight i have mentioned is without the bar weight. i think the bar weighs around 15-20 kgs perhaps. dunno if it is an olympic bar though.