Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why is Israel such a war criminal and aggressor state?

Israel has been the aggressor state for quite awhile now. It is also an apartheid state.

-Israel was founded by Zionist terrorists who liquidated Palestinian villages en masse to create a new Jewish state in 1948.

-Israel, Britain, and France invaded Egypt for the Suez Canal in 1956. (The United States under President Eisenhower at this time actually supported Egypt)

-In 1967, the six day war was started by Israel because of expansion. It gained the West Bank territory and Jerusalem from Jordan, the Sinai Peninsula and Gaza Strip from Egypt, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

-In 1973 this is the only time the Arab countries started a war with Israel to regain lost territories from 6 years ago and even then the armies stopped to regain their territories.

-In 1982, Israel invaded and occupied Lebanon and stayed their for decades until withdrawing in 2000.

-In 2009, the Gaza War or Operation Cast Lead occurred and left 1,400 Palestinians dead and 13 Israelis (4 of whom died from friendly fire) dead.

-In 2010, the Flotilla Raid happened and the IDF forces stormed a ship suspected of smuggling weapons and murdered dozens of humanitarian workers. No weapons were found on the ship only humanitarian aid supplies and medicine were found.

-In 2012, Israel again uses air strikes on Gaza and murders around 142 Palestinians disproportionate to 5 Israeli deaths.

There are more acts of Israel’s aggression though these are the major ones.

Israel is a disgusting war mongering state that is going to start a war with Iran next.

@dgd1209 I left the 1948 war in. You do realize Yashev's troops and the other Israeli commanders most of them Zionist terrorists, murdered Palestinians en masse right? This is not revisionist, this is fact.

@Misty How dare you excuse the atrocities Israel commits by bringing up God. I am a firm believer in God and I am a Christian. The Israel of the Bible is no more. The Fascist Israel of today is trampling the rights of Christians and Muslims.

@ Mark S, JPAA

You're truly another brainwashed, retarded American or a disgusting Zionist. You know absolutely nothing about the conflict beyond Zionist talking points.

The most idiotic thing you said was that Arabs invaded the Sinai Desert in 1967. First off, that belonged to Egypt you freaking retard. Secondly, Israel was the country that STARTED the 1967 war and grabbed the Golan Heights from Syria, Jerusalem and the West Bank from Jordan, the Sinai Peninsula, and Gaza. How can a country invade their own land? Seriously, read a book retard. Ones not faceted on Zionist lies.

You conveniently left out the 2008-2009 Gaza war where IDF Zionist pig soldiers murdered around 1,300 Palestinians.

Congratulations on being a brainwashed retard!

Favorite Answer

Why? Because it has the media propaganda to make itself look like the best country while sucking money out of American taxpayers. With the media on their side, they can do anything, while clueless Americans believe that Iran and whatever other country Israel despises is the war criminal.

I'm not a huge Israel fan, but some of your points are quite the example of revisionist history. Quite convenient leaving out the Arab-Israeli War too. You know where a bunch of nations around Israel attacked it after it was founded.

Edit: You skipped from Israel's supposed founding by "terrorists" in 1948 to something in 1956. And later you even mention the ONLY time the arab countries started a war. I don't know much about the history, but I know enough. Like I said, not a huge fan of Israel either since they've gone more toward being more aggressive. There needs to be a two state solution like there should have been after Israel was formed. I don't see that ever happening with a guy like Netanyahu in power nor with Hamas being the so called "mouth" of the Palestinian people.

@Mark S. I know you are trying to support Israel by using facts, but you should probably do some fact checking. If you actually think that Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by Arabs, then it is kind of hard to take you seriously. He was actually assassinated by Yigal Amir, an right wing Israeli, who was upset about Rabin's peace process with the Palestinians in the Oslo accords.

Do you want to ask questions, or endlesly insult Israel?

Hamas (nor Palestine) attacked first, with 300 rockets. Israel killed then their dirigent and they kept launching rockets. I am sorry but I wouldn't like my country to be attacked by rockets.

And the people Israel is attacking is Hamas a fundamentalist Muslim Sunni party that would really opress Christians in that region if they had the power. Christians in Israel are not opressed.

About the war in Lebanon ( I can talk about that since a part of my family was displaced in that war), you don't know what the Palestiniantroops of the PLO, did in Lebanon against Christian Maronites. Israel stood by us in that war.

Many Palestinians of those you name, were killed by the same Palestinian troops, preaching freedom and peace. In fact, it has been seen how rockets in Palestine are launched from places frequented and used by civilians like: hospitals, houses, schools, etc. You can't avoid the collateral damage Israel has made, when Hamas is just OK if they hide behind civilians to make their atrocities.

This last was was caused by Hamas and now they have to pay for that. Sad for the innocent Palestinians that are close to this sick terrorists. May God lead those Israeli bombs to just the bad guys. There are really peaceful Palestinians and they shouldn't die. Israelis and Palestinians are both humans and they can live together as brothers.

So bad you throw more carbon to the fire.

Edit:

I agree with Mark. Study what Palestinian troops did in Lebanon. Check that history and when you study all these wars, you will then be able to talk about that. Gaza is full of terrorist and I understand how Israel feels threatened by a party, whose main goal (openly) is to destroy Israel.

Genesis 12:1-3

The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

God will bless anyone that supports Israel. He promised, and never goes back on his word.

Also, anyone that is against Israel will be cursed.

.

@Mark S -- Proves my point. Israel cannot lose. If Israel did nothing in defense, God would still give them the victory.

• Jakob

Derp

Pro-Israel

You conveniently forget most of history:

Almost every time Jews are seen as "aggressors" they are really defending their lives. Here's a small history lesson for 'scholars' like you...

1936- Arabs attack Jews - Arabs get their butts kicked

1948- Arabs attack Jews - Arabs get their butts kicked

1956- Arabs attack Jews - Arabs get their butts kicked

1964- Arabs demand that Israel be "liquidated"

1967- Arabs shut down all shipping to Israel

1967- Arabs invade the Sinai Desert

1967- Arabs attack Jews - Arabs get their butts kicked

1973- Arabs attack Jews - Arabs get their butts kicked

1982- PLO (arabs) attack Jews - PLO (arabs) get their butts kicked

1996- Arabs kill Jewish Prime Minister

1996- Arabs incite riots against Jews- Arabs get their butts kicked

2000- Arabs riot against Jews because they walked on a mountain - Arabs get their butts kicked

September 11th, 2001- nuf sed

2002- Arabs kill Jews with suicide attacks - Jews build a wall

2005- Arabs attack Jews in Gaza - Arabs get their butts kicked

If your family and your country was attacked by Haters as much as the Jews are attacked by Arabs THEN you have the right to pronounce judgement on the Jews.

Since you live in total peace and safety with only the occasional Arab bombing of buildings, please shut up about situations you know nothing about

Coz the people named Israelis want to rule the world and nonIsraelis to be their slaves !

Israel thanked OBAMA- the USA.

They're simply defending and retaliating attacks on their country.

Educate yourselves on both sides.

Source(s): History of the world and current history
  • Peter

The main reason: the US allows it to be.