Xbox 360 connection issue. Please help!?

Okay, my connection has been all fine for a while now, but suddenøy when i try to play some Bo2 something gets wrong. Here's what happens: I find a match online on kill confirmed. The match starts. Then after i have played for like 20 seconds it suddenly popes up: Connection interrupted Everyone stands... show more Okay, my connection has been all fine for a while now, but suddenøy when i try to play some Bo2 something gets wrong. Here's what happens:

I find a match online on kill confirmed. The match starts. Then after i have played for like 20 seconds it suddenly popes up: Connection interrupted Everyone stands still, but i can move, but then after 6 seconds i suddenly die or died and re spawn. Then it happens again after 20 seconds and it keep going till the match ends. Sometimes everything turns black then it load up the map and it has reset my kills and deaths! It keep happening every ******* match. I tried on different games, but it was the same on BO, MW3, and mw2. Please help is this just a temporarly issue. or has my xbox caught a virus? Please answer quick. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes, i''m really worried .