in which countries are chinese foods most popular?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ted
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mainly China and Taiwan. The "Chinese" food that is most often served in the USA is very westernized and most people in China not recognize it.

Most of the restaurants in America that do serve real Chinese food often don't print on the English language menu because most Americans would be grossed out by tripe, duck tongues, and pig intestine soup and be scared away. I'm one of the few Americans who like it.

Saying you know alot about Chinese food because you've been to PF Chang's or Panda express is like a Chinese person saying they know alot about American food because they eat at McDonalds

• 8 years ago

What I have found ....in the different areas and countries

I have lived in.

The Chinese Restaurant owner and cook, go with the prevalent taste of the people.

In Holland it swings toward Indonesian. I now live in a Hispanic area , and the "Chinese Food' has

lots of heat. When I lived lived in Hollywood area, it was very fresh, with more expensive ingredients

San Francisco....whoa....authentic

Everywhere.....it is popular. .

• 8 years ago

China and Taiwan, but there are some dishes from Korea, Japan, and Thailand that are inspired by Chinese food.

• K M T
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Apart from the obvious Oriental countries, l would say UK...there are at least 6 Chinese restaurants in the small town where l live.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

China

American-Chinese food tastes like dog ****

Lv 7
    8 years ago

China, Taiwan

the US does not have real chinese food.

• 8 years ago

Any country where there is a chinatown *

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.