Js asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Were are the Indianapolis colts in the league?

hi im from England and im just getting into nfl. were are the colts in the league or tables or how ever you describe it. and is there a web sit that i can go on to check it out when i want

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

just go to nfl.com and they have standings

• 8 years ago

football is so gay. i would never date a man who was obsessed with watching sport and drinking beer. why doesn't he get off the couch and play sports instead? maybe then he can lose that beer belly. fat men are hideous and disgusting..... get some muscles like a real man. go to bodybuliding.com

• 8 years ago

there are 2 divisions, afc and nfc. colts are in the afc and they have 6 wins and 4 loss right now, there next game is on sunday against the buffalo bills. they recently loss to new england patriots. They also pick up andrew luck, he is the number one quarter back pick in the 2012 draft. you can get all there information at www.colts.com

Source(s): football fan!
  • 8 years ago

There are 2 conferences in the National Football League (NFL)

the NFC and the AFC

They are in the AFC South

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings

this edit is for @bobby O because he is giving you false information... he must be a cowboys fan

the NFL is divided into 2 CONFERENCES - the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC)

each conference is divided into 4 DIVISIONS - north, south, east and west

at the end of the season, the champion of the AFC plays the champion of the NFC for the SUPER BOWL

just click on the ESPN link from my original post.. it breaks it down very clearly :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_Lea...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Greg
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Colts.com will give you all your answers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.