Windows 7- HDD to SSD?

So I just bought a SSD (Solid State Drive) and currently I have a HDD with Windows 7 Home Premium on it. So if i want to install the OS on the SSD, do I need to buy another copy of windows, even though i'm just moving the OS from HDD to SSD? (I'm going to be doing a clean install). Also, I already have... show more So I just bought a SSD (Solid State Drive) and currently I have a HDD with Windows 7 Home Premium on it. So if i want to install the OS on the SSD, do I need to buy another copy of windows, even though i'm just moving the OS from HDD to SSD? (I'm going to be doing a clean install).

Also, I already have the CD for windows 7 made and the product code written down.
Update: I thought about just cloning the SSD (Can I just copy and paste the files over and still have it boot?)

but, I have software on here that I will never use, but can't find to uninstall... basically I want to start with a clean state. I will still leave the old HDD like it is so i ccan copy files over.
Update 2: Thanks for the reply. Right now I use 146 GB of data on my HDD, but the SSD I got is 128 GB so i obviously need to cut down somewhere. My Steam folder is 45 GB tho, so if i could avoid copying that I would be fine lol. Is there another way I could chat you?