Cera asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Trying to find a princess(Or maybe queen) movie?

Alright, so I'm trying to figure out what this movie is.

For one, it's animated.

It's about a girl who lives a completely normal life, and then, somewhere else, there lives a princess. But the thing is, the princess doesn't like playing the role of an entirely royal, dependent woman who isn't even allowed to think for herself nor do anything without any help from the people serving her in her kingdom.

So one day the normal girl happens to meet this princess, and they decide to switch roles because the girl loves the idea of being royalty and the package it comes with, and the princess would love to be an average person for once.

Thing is, unfortunately, they decide this right before an event the real princess is to attend to. But when the day arrives requiring her presence, the two are still in the roles of each other, and the princess(Now playing as the normal girl) can't seem to get in to switch back to her clothes. So now the normal girl(Also now playing as the princess) is stuck with dealing with the whole event with no knowledge of anything or even what's going on.

But somehow things work out and the two girls decide they like being themselves better in the end, and they are finally where they belong again.

Please help, it's going to bother me not remembering the title of this movie. Remember, it's animated. Thank you!~

Update:

Thanks, but it's not a barbie movie. Let alone computer animated. It's animated and drawn.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Rella
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It definitely sounds like an adaptation of the classic story The Prince and the Pauper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince_and_the_Pa...

But Barbie is the only animated female version I could find doing Google searches. Hope you have better luck!

P.S. Wait, I found one after all. Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8r5hxAxHE

Youtube thumbnail

• crete
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

She's All That (1999) a renowned-day version of George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion, the place Zack Siler (Freddie Prinze, Jr.), is a l. a. extreme college hunk who's been dumped via his usual, yet propose-lively, female chum Taylor Vaughn (Jodi Lynn O'Keefe) for a renowned volleyball participant (Matthew Lillard). pissed off, Zack accepts a raffle from his buddies that he can turn Laney Boggs (Rachel Leigh prepare dinner), a geeky woman into the college's promenade queen. for sure he falls in love along with her which leads to different problems from one yet another's buddies and enemies alike.

• it sounds like a Barbie movie ..Princess & the pauper

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.