How can I learn if a grant $20,000. Is the real thing?

I contacted a "cdg grant" via the internet. This grant is under, "American dentistry of cosmetic dentists" title. Upon being contacted, I only had 48 hrs in which to reply to their contacting me. Then the grant is pending upon one of their dentist's assessment after examing & exraying my... show more I contacted a "cdg grant" via the internet. This grant is under, "American dentistry of cosmetic dentists" title. Upon being contacted, I only had 48 hrs in which to reply to their contacting me. Then the grant is pending upon one of their dentist's assessment after examing & exraying my mouth. This is what made me suspicious! I was told that I needed to use a credit card to pay a $50. Good faith Deposit that will insure the dentist that I will keep my scheduled appt., Then this $50. Deposit, along with an addition $100. I must also pay toward the cost for being assessed by the dentist. (making the total amt I must pay $150.) How can I find out if this is in fact a legit grant? (or a scam to get this $150. from the multitudes of people praying for a dental miracle that would allow us such a blessing? .. & if it is a scam, is there an agency in which to report this? (thank you)
1 answer 1