Do Pisces men ever get over their anger and forgive?

I'm a Scorpio woman and I really pissed off my Pisces man by not giving him enough space. And I mean I REALLY pissed him off. This guy went from really loving me to hating my guts. He deleted me from EVERYTHING of his and told me he wants nothing more to do with me ever again...all because I struggled with... show more I'm a Scorpio woman and I really pissed off my Pisces man by not giving him enough space. And I mean I REALLY pissed him off. This guy went from really loving me to hating my guts. He deleted me from EVERYTHING of his and told me he wants nothing more to do with me ever again...all because I struggled with giving him ample space. And then I made things worse by insulting him and telling him I couldn't stand him when we got into a nasty argument. I have admitted to him that I messed up and I have apologized for it, but he refuses to accept my apology or listen to anything I have to say. When I try to reach out to him he just screams at me and says "Go away". I know Pisces men need their space, but c'mon what I did wasn't THAT bad. It's not like I cheated on him or lied to him or mistreated him. I'm just not yet comfortable with going for long periods of time without talking or hanging out like he seems to prefer. He's always telling me to "just chill out and go with the flow". Is there any hope that he will one day get over his anger and forgive me or will he hate me for the rest of his life?
Update: Yeah no kidding Flowers, he even delete me from his Instagram feed....INSTAGRAM for Pete's sake!!! I guess he hates me so bad that even the sight of random photos posted by me showing up in his feed are too much for him to handle. Give me a break!!!
Update 2: He got mad at me because he suddenly moved away temporarily for 4 months and told me he didn't want me to talk to him during that time because he "needed space". He wanted me to just be silent and wait around for him to (maybe) come back in 4 months. Well I'm sorry, but relationships don't... show more He got mad at me because he suddenly moved away temporarily for 4 months and told me he didn't want me to talk to him during that time because he "needed space". He wanted me to just be silent and wait around for him to (maybe) come back in 4 months. Well I'm sorry, but relationships don't work that way, and there is no way that arrangement would have ever worked out. He couldn't possibly expect me to just suddenly stop speaking to him when I cared about him and missed him. He DOES have other issues going on in his life right now, but he's taking it out on me by pushing me away. And now I've lost him forever because he can't stand me anymore and I doubt he'll ever get over it.
Update 3: I HAVE been a sweetheart to him, Indigo. I have tried telling him I understand what he wants and that I still respect him and would like to be able to continue enjoy knowing him. But nothing I say to him has any effect...he WANTS to hate me and be mad at me.
Update 4: We had an interesting little chat tonight. I told him that I was going to start having fun with someone else. I told him it was too bad that we couldn't have continued on and gotten to explore more things with each other. First he responded by telling me that I've been saying hateful things to him &... show more We had an interesting little chat tonight. I told him that I was going to start having fun with someone else. I told him it was too bad that we couldn't have continued on and gotten to explore more things with each other. First he responded by telling me that I've been saying hateful things to him & bullying him, which is true. Then he said something very interesting--he suddenly claimed he never cared about me and was only using me for sex. This statement after 6 months of chasing after me, after traveling 1,200 miles to meet my family, telling all of his friends & family about me, and telling me he loved me. I didn't buy that line for one second. It's obvious now that he's hurt, and now I feel a little bad for having fought with him so many times. But at the same time, maybe it's a good sign that he's hurt...because maybe that means deep down he still cares for me a little bit.