I'm starting my own fashion design business, what are the chances of it succeeding?

I'm starting my own business from home. I've been trying to get a job with a fashion designer but I haven't had any luck yet but I'm going to start my own business with my boyfriend financially backing me up. But what is the chance of it being a success? I'm going to have a website, business... show more I'm starting my own business from home. I've been trying to get a job with a fashion designer but I haven't had any luck yet but I'm going to start my own business with my boyfriend financially backing me up. But what is the chance of it being a success? I'm going to have a website, business cards, and some fliers and give them out especially at Wedding expos, since I'm into designing formal wear mostly and I'm going to figure out how to make a catalog. But is there a good chance that it will succeed?