Almost certain my co-worker got me fired, should I tell my manager somthing really bad she did?

I just got a job at a popular coffee shop about 5 weeks ago and have been working there until today, where I got a call saying they no longer want me. Theres a girl at my work who's been there the longest out of anyone, for almost 2 years. I have been closing the store with her for the past 2 weeks or so, for... show more I just got a job at a popular coffee shop about 5 weeks ago and have been working there until today, where I got a call saying they no longer want me. Theres a girl at my work who's been there the longest out of anyone, for almost 2 years. I have been closing the store with her for the past 2 weeks or so, for about 5 of those days. I havent worked with either of my manager's for over 2 weeks. She was always complaining about how they hired too many new staff and how she dosent have as much hours. She's been telling my manager little minor things I've been doing wrong, to get me into trouble. On one my last shifts, a girl came in with a resume, in a letter for the manger (who wasnt there). I gave my co - worker the letter and said it was for manager, and it was someones resume. She pre-ceeded to rip open the letter, read it, and tear it up and throw it in the garbage. She said "they'll probalbly hireher and take all my shifts again, not happening." She's also made fun of the manager to me, saying she never goes out. Should I tell my manager this when I go to pick up my last paycheck, I feel like she deserves to be fired. PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!