What is your favorite season of Dexter?

I was recently introduced to the series by a friend of mine and I have had nothing but great things to say about it. Very intense show that goes deep into the mind of a serial killer and explores the mysteries of his past. I would have to say Season 1 was my favorite, but I thought Season 4 was a very close second. What do you all think?

• george
    Best Answer

My rankings:

Season 1 (You can't top the first season, when everything's new)

Season 4 (Trinity: best villain ever; incredible ending)

Season 2 (Liked the Doakes plot a lot, wasn't so crazy about Lila)

Season 7 (so far, time will tell...)

Season 5 (Interesting to watch his recovery from Rita. Lumen OK. Chase not a good villain.)

Season 3 (Never liked the Miguel Prado plot. Skinner somewhat interesting.)

Season 6 (Interesting premise to start, but went nowhere. Only the last 60 seconds were great.)

.

Season a million is via a great way the perfect season of Dexter! it exchange into superb the way they built the tale. I basically enjoyed it. My jaw on no account hit the floor that problematic in the previous. The twist exchange into insane. I wasnt that shocked as quickly as I found out it exchange into rudy yet while i found out he exchange into truly brian and Dexter's brother I went loopy! My jaw hit the floor in disbelief and that i on no account felt tht way with observing something in the previous. i will watch season a million many times lower back. Its basically superb. Brian Moser thoroughly built the comprehensive tale of dexter because of the fact if he didnt understand his previous then he wouldnt be the comparable dexter he's now. No single season would desire to ever beat season a million. Then season 2 exchange into my next well-known, after that season 4 then season 5 and then season 3. Season 3 exchange into terrible. they are able to make 10 greater seasons of dexter and not something would desire to ever beat season one it exchange into to superb!

Season 5 and 4.

I like season 5 because it's cool to see how he deals with Rita's death and the kids, and also: LUMEN *.* loved her.

I like season 4... well because of trinity of course. he is like the baddest, horriblest one. But he is so much like Dexter, so we can't really judge him.

I haven't watched seven yet

• ...yo

Season 7 is pretty good an Hannah McCay is sexyyy

Hard to say, they're all so good, probably season 1

Isn't it an awesome show! for me season 4 was tops then 1 the introduction of the character was something else so different and I am enjoying season 6 more then I thought I would , its so intense.I thought once Deb found out it would be the end but no its getting better and better

So enjoy its quite a ride !

The season on right now will probably be my favorite, but obviously season 4 was the best.

Season 1-I wish he had killed that girl he had sex with last week-I feel sorry for Deb-

Dexter Season 1 is amazing!! not a single dull episode!! I'm just sad that Dexter's brother is dead :/

the new season is also really exciting :)