My LED HD tv is bleeding?

so i've had this LG tv for a year and it has been completely fine but recently the screen has been bleeding A LOT! i'm not talking about a bit of backlight bleeding in the corners, on mine it changes so the screen can go completely white and then lots of coloured lines move down the screen or sometimes a... show more so i've had this LG tv for a year and it has been completely fine but recently the screen has been bleeding A LOT! i'm not talking about a bit of backlight bleeding in the corners, on mine it changes so the screen can go completely white and then lots of coloured lines move down the screen or sometimes a wave of black and white moves across the screen. It's different every time and can last between 1 and 20 minutes before going back to normal.
Does anyone know the reason for this?
Also I know i should return it but it was bought from Comet which has since gone into administration. If i called LG would they be able to sort it?
1 answer 1