43 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

This Question doesnt need to be ask

the answer is Yes

I HATE HIS STYLE

I JUST CANT STAND THAT DOUCHEY LOOK!

• 7 years ago

No, I hate not one. It is very hard for me to hate someone. I forgive to easily. But also I don't keep up with celebrities, I just focus on my life and the people I love.

• 7 years ago

There's a good chance my music would BLOW his away....

• 7 years ago

No, why follow the crowd and hate him just because? Why dislike him at all? You don't know him. None of us really do. You can't hate someone you don't even know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Not on a personal level though I am repulsed by what he represents.

• 7 years ago

Um, no. Why would I hate him? LOL, all these people. Hate is a strong word. Have I ever met him? Did he insult ME? Did he steal all my money? No. Then why should i hate him? 0.o

His music isn't all that great, but more people like him, than the number of people who hate him.

Also, he is one of the artists who cares about his fans. Why should we "hate" him? We know nothing about him. NONE of us know him personally. Put yourself in his shoes....people hating you. People who don't even know you.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

not even on my radar

• 7 years ago

I hate him couple of years ago but now I think hating someone is bad so now I had a neutral feeling for him but still don't give a sh!t to him

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I don't like him but I wouldn't say I hate him

• 7 years ago

Who is,dat

• 7 years ago

no, he's a good guy, I'm not a fan, but I do think he was stupid to mess things up with his girl

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.