Put theses work cited entries in alphabetical order?

I am a little bit confused about how to arrange these entries in oreder, because not every single one of them has an author. I tried to go to many different websites, but they were not helpful

1).Boje, David, Michaela Driver, and Cai Yue. "Fiction And Humor In Transforming Mcdonald’S Narrative Strategies." Culture & Organization 11.3 (2005): 195-208. Academic Search Premier. EBSCOhost. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.

2).Watson, James L. "China's Big Mac Attack." Foreign Affairs 79.3 (2000): 120-134. Academic Search Premier. EBSCOhost. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.

3).Traphagan, John W., and L. Keith Brown. "Fast Food And Intergenerational Commensality In Japan: New Styles And Old Patterns." Ethnology 41.2 (2002): 119. Academic Search Premier. EBSCOhost. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.

4).Jia, Lu. "Multiple Modernities And Multiple Proximities: Mcdonald’S And Kentucky Fried Chicken In Chinese Television Commercials." International Communication Gazette 72.7 (2010): 619-633. Academic Search Premier. EBSCOhost. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.

5). Wilken, Rowan, and John Sinclair. "Global Marketing Communications And Strategic Regionalism." Globalizations 8.1 (2011): 1-15. Academic Search Premier. EBSCOhost. Web. 9 Oct. 2012.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You put them in order of the first word in the citation. 1, 4, 3, 2, 5.

• Login to reply the answers
  • skains
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'd positioned 4 in front of three! additionally make certain to double area, and positioned the 2nd and third line of a cite below the 2nd observe of the 1st line, LIKE THIS: Welch, Amy. onanfcaewf. asodnfoenca. ............greater Saddle enterprise;kadfo yet with out the dots... lol, I forgot what its noted as :-)

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.