Natural body spray for a girl?

I want to buy a body spray that has a natural scent but the ones at bath and body works smell really perfumey and give me a headache. Do they sell ones that smell like clean laundry or ones where it smells like shampoo? I really want a body spray like that!! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

That's another reason why I returned everything I bought, and every time I see someone walk in there - they're paying for scents, instead of QUALITY.

You can buy sprays @ Victoria's Secret, Rite-Aid, Walgreen. Visit your perfume stores and ask them. I sell flower hair clips & pins, not perfumes.

Smell good, when tested, but it may stink on you, due to body chemistry.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?…

I also like Chanel 5.

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

i'm no longer a extensive physique spray wearer cuz I quite have gentle dermis and valuable components yet i admire "Heavenly" through Victoria's secret Angles series. My bf and acquaintances love the scent too. it extremely is proper; no longer flowery or reliable yet no longer too mild the two. I dont guard fantasy cuz it kidna jogs my memory of cotton candy and that i do no longer prefer to pass to paintings smelling like a carnival, haha.