Christmas Carol question? 10 pts?

In a Muppet Christmas Carol, the business men are depicted as pigs. Why was this symbol chosen to represent the business men?

First of all, I haven't watched the muppet version or a Christmas carol so I have NO clue to answering this question. Can someone please help and thanks!

Update:

Oh ok

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Pigs are considered greedy and hungry. So businessmen are greedy and hungry for money so the symbolism fits.

• 3 years ago

as a baby i went with a church team around the community in Milwaukee. it replaced into very chilly, there replaced into snow on the floor and we were doing great until eventually this previous geezer became a water hose on us from interior his homestead. i assumed we would freeze to lack of existence. there replaced right into a police document filed yet i do not imagine they ever did something to the guy. I not in any respect went caroling back, we moved presently after that

• 7 years ago

I don't know and I've watched it too many times to count, they are rich so maybe it symbolizes something about having a lot to eat or something to do with piggy banks?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.