Christmas Carol question? 10 pts?

In a Muppet Christmas Carol, the business men are depicted as pigs. Why was this symbol chosen to represent the business men?

First of all, I haven't watched the muppet version or a Christmas carol so I have NO clue to answering this question. Can someone please help and thanks!

Oh ok

Best Answer

Pigs are considered greedy and hungry. So businessmen are greedy and hungry for money so the symbolism fits.

as a baby i went with a church team around the community in Milwaukee. it replaced into very chilly, there replaced into snow on the floor and we were doing great until eventually this previous geezer became a water hose on us from interior his homestead. i assumed we would freeze to lack of existence. there replaced right into a police document filed yet i do not imagine they ever did something to the guy. I not in any respect went caroling back, we moved presently after that

I don't know and I've watched it too many times to count, they are rich so maybe it symbolizes something about having a lot to eat or something to do with piggy banks?