Zozo demon on the Ouija board?

We asked who it was and it went to Z and O multiple times very fast. We asked if he was mad and it said yes. We asked who he was mad at and he spelled out my name. . . He said he would mentally harm me and make me go insane. How do I get him off the board?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it's not a demon. it's the Wizard of OZ.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Angela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Zozo is an extremely powerful spirit apparently who uses people to get into the world using ouija boards. Zozo is a three headed dog demon of some sort, he acts as a nice spirit, only to end up cussing and cursing extremes language at those in the circle, and often torments women who use the board. - However, this may all be myth. I'm going off what I've read. :)

• 3 years ago

u need to stop playing with the board. now. get rid of it. bury it somewhere (not your property) and bless the house..if u get it under control now, it will be easier to handle. if u wait well by then the demon will show more power, push more limits, and really destroy u mentally and emotionally. demons can kill u. this is why u shouldn t play with what u don t understand. its not a game. this "game" was out way before the toy creators bought it under their name. these boards have been around for centuries. so bless the house, and if it gets worse u may need an exorcism

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't use to Ouija board again and learn the lesson from this. Go to Church and receive communion and never, never use the ouija board again. If you have a personal attach from the demon, pray the Lord's Prayer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The name of Jesus is the only way to beat it otherwise youre just going deeper into losing your soul forever using any other method.

I have chat..Rapture soon so hurry up...

Source(s): Experience
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

By understanding that Ouija boards are bullsh!t and your friend was playing you.

There are no ghosts. thus how could one move the piece.

If you don't believe me, try it again by yourself

• 8 years ago

burn the friggin thing and don't mess with the ouija again. Are you insane to think you can have a meaningful relationship with a demon?

• 8 years ago

How do you get a mythological creature that only exists in your imagination off of the cardboard surface of a game made for adolescents by Hasbro?

Pick a way, any way. I promise it will work. Dweeb.

• Stop playing the game?

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

burn the board

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

LOL!! funny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.