I want to create my own html pages and host it on Yahoo Web hosting but cant find how to do that. Please help?

My client has purchased a web hosting domain from Yahoo. I don't want to use Yahoo's site solution or other tools to build the web pages. I want to create my own HTML pages and link them to my yahoo domain. Could you please tell me how do I do this? i tried to do find something in help section. But... show more My client has purchased a web hosting domain from Yahoo. I don't want to use Yahoo's site solution or other tools to build the web pages. I want to create my own HTML pages and link them to my yahoo domain. Could you please tell me how do I do this? i tried to do find something in help section. But didn't get anything regarding this. There must be a place where i can place my pages (using some file uploading manager) and add a base page to domain.

This is important for my website. I have my html pages designed and ready to upload but cant find the location and way to upload them.

Thanks,
Sid
1 answer 1