Help!! I THINK I JUST SEEN A GHOST?

i was on my porch talking on the phone when some strange old lady was wearing a red scarf and a brown jacket was walking down the street(i noticed she was walkin with her head down) i never seen this lady before and it was night outside. anyways she just turned and started walking up my porch stps. i started lookin... show more i was on my porch talking on the phone when some strange old lady was wearing a red scarf and a brown jacket was walking down the street(i noticed she was walkin with her head down) i never seen this lady before and it was night outside. anyways she just turned and started walking up my porch stps. i started lookin at her as if she was crazy, why was she walking toward my house for? i asked her what was she doing and why was she walking toward my house? she never looked at me eyes fixed on my door and she stared at it in silence.....a minute silence. I asked her again and then said HELLLO?? and she still kept looking at my door and never looked at me. i noticed something strange about the old lady as i looked down on the ground she didnt have a shadow. It scared the crap outta me and i was like what the hell and the old lady suddenly jumped through my door and it scared me cause my door was shut but she went right through it i opened the door and looked and she was no where to be found..DID I JUST WITNESS A GHOST? IM FREAKED OUT NOW
9 answers 9